Graduating Students Info
Graduating Students Instructions:
1) Those students who are visiting from outside areas are requested to make their own boarding and transport arrangements.
Females traveling without a mehram:
May request accommodations at an Alhuda students home in the registration form
2) All Alhuda Graduating students are requested to come in uniform on Graduation day October 25th.
- Uniform options:
- White shalwar kamiz
- Black abaya
3) Graduating Students who attend the program are given scarves to wear on Graduation Day from Al-Huda Institute.
- Please pick up the scarves anyday till 4:00pm from Alhuda Texas Center - call before coming
- Saturday 9:00am from the Venue
4) After completing registration we will email you a Registration number kindly bring it on convocation day. This number will be your entry number
Students are encouraged to invite guests (female & male) to accompany them (No charges required) Please add the number on the form for their entry numbers
Students of the below listed online courses, who have successfully met all the requirements of the course, shall be graduating in this year’s Graduation ceremony inshaAllah.
Courses graduating in 2014:
Note: Deadline for submitting Tests and Assignments is over. Kindly do not call for extension time of completing tests/assignments.
Those Students who could not complete their exams will graduate with next graduation in 2015 or 2016
If there are any further concerns please contact:
Online Result Coordinator, Sr. Iman Kirmani
Registration for Certificate
Registration charges are:
- $60 = 1st course (or only 1 course)
- $40 = Each additional completed course
- 2 courses certificate = $100, 3 courses $140
If you have completed two courses fee will be paid for both courses, please update the quantity when paying the fee below
Last day to register:
Deadline has been extended to Tuesday October 21, 11:00pm EST (Form will be disabled at 11:00 pm EST and no Registrations will be accepted after that)
In order to receive their Diplomas and Certificates, it’s mandatory for all graduating students to pay the registration charges, whether or not they are attending the graduation live. Payment can be made online below
An entry number is required by all attendees to attend the event live.
To receive an entry number Registration is required, please register below
From below for Graduating students only
Non graduating Guests please click here to register for an entry number
Please complete the form using a Computer as it does not display properly in all phones or tablets
Please scroll the form to make sure you have answered all Questions
Click Submit after completing all fields
Graduating Students Form is closed
Registration is not complete until the payment confirmation email has been received**