English Correspondence Course
Maximum 4 years to complete
3 Terms per year - 4 months each
Course completion in 4 yrs = 12 terms
Pattern of learning:
Lectures are uploaded on a password protected website, a login and password will be assigned to you.
There will be a Lesson Incharge who will give you monthly lesson goals.
1) Listen & Repeat along with the recitation for Tajweed for each lesson.
( to improve Tajweed repeat lesson at least 3 times)
2) Listen to the Quran Tafsir lectures, take notes.
3) Memorize the word to word translation, root words & duas.
4) Revise Translation lesson at least 7 times
5) Once your half Juz is complete, your Lesson Incharge will give you a time to do your Oral Assessment of Tajweed and Translation.
6) If the Lesson Incharge is satisfied with the Oral assessment you will be emailed Test of Translation.
- Set a time table for learning
- Attend sessions with your assigned Incharge on time
- Pay Fees On time
- Mail in tests & assignments
- 2 closed book translation tests for each Juz
- 1 open book Tafsir assignment for each Juz
- Dua tests and/or assignments (depending on subject)
Students who would like to obtain a Certificate by maintaining the requirements please register below
Register for the course
**Important: to register online use Firefox or Chrome browser if the buy now button is not visible
To register for the course click on the BUY NOW button.You will need to fill 2 forms to complete this registration process
1) First form filled will be for Registration Fee
2) Next form will be the Admission form for a Registration Number
- Once you will make the fee payment you will see a yellow tab/colored area
- "Click here to retrieve your purchase"
- Click it to get access of Admission form to complete your registration
- If you do not see the joining email in your inbox after registration. Kindly check your spam/junk folder before emailing us. Email will have the subject: Welcome.....
New student Registration
Click below to be assigned a Registration number & given access to lectures
For Registered Students only