May 25th 2012 - June 2016
expected dates, will be confirmed as course progresses
Memorization of Juz 28 to Juz 1
New students will be tested on juz 28, 29 & 30. Only upon passing the test will the students registration be complete
Instruction will be In Urdu & English
Fee will be due monthly.
Certificates will be awarded after the completion of the whole Quran as it is Tahfeez Al Quran course and not just a Juz, including Juz 29th. We can send their mark sheet to them after each Juz including the current Juz 29th.
Pattern for Tahfeez Al Quran Course
o Tajweed analysis for each lesson will be done in class.
o With Juz 29th we went through all the rules of Tajweed as a practical rather than theory. So we will follow the same pattern with the coming Juz as well.
o Students will be required to take mic and recite looking in the Quran to correct their mistakes.
o From Juz 28th Teacher will be testing students for Tajweed oral theory as well in assessments. After some research we found that many Tahfeez Al Quran centers are following this pattern to check if the student understand and implements the rules of Tajweed as s/he will be teaching it in future a well.
o Students will be briefed in class regarding this oral theory test, and weekly practices for this subject will take place as well.
o We will continue to play Ustazah’s translation for each lesson before we start with the memorization.
Students are also expected to review
the translation of the upcoming lesson before they join class as it makes
memorization eaiser. Alhamdulilah all previous Hifz students were doing so weekly.
Tahfeez Al Quran :
§ Our target will be to complete at the memorization of the whole Quran by 2016 bizinillah. If it could be done before that, that would be great as well.
§ Teacher will make schedules for 2 Juzs .It will be shared with the students once the course begins. And then complete the schedule for the whole Quran and the year begins.
§ Students will be given holidays and breaks announced by Al-Huda policies, but would be required to complete home work targets for those breaks as well.
§ Leaves or absences (unless for hajj/umrah, or sharaee uzar) will not be counted as an excuse for incomplete target. They would have the schedule before hand so even in case of absences they would be expected to complete their memorization targets.
مراجعة / Revision :-
Revision is like a foundation of Tahfeez, we focus more on revision and less on new lesson in class because in the coming week that becomes revision as well.
New students will be tested for Juzand 28th in order to complete registration process to be completed if they have memorized the pervious Juzs from anywhere other than Al-Huda.
Students will be required to show their results for Juz 30thand 28th if completed by Al-huda
12:45pm -2:15pm EST
(US New York time)
$20 Registration Fee
$20 per month
Join class Online - Inspeak:
click here for method of joining inspeak, option #2
www.alhudatalk.com (if required)
In Class Schedule
· Listening - Previous surah’s from Juz and 28th , with Qari Hudyfee
· Live – Students are made to listen to 2 ayahs of a surah by Qari Hudyfee and then asked to raise their hand and continue the Surah.
· Students are requested to completely recite one Surah requested by the teacher
· Teacher/Qari recites end of a Surah’s and student is asked to continue from that surah and carry on with the next Surah. (this activity of revision is done by the teacher to check if the student knows the sequence of surah, as it is imperative that the student knows and follows the sequence.
· Student could also be asked to complete a surah that was being recited by the previous student.
are the different activities we do throughout the course. Weekly two of the above
activities are done depending on the length of the lesson and time restriction.
1- it is compulsory for students to attend group sessions
2- students will be assigned to groups after 5 weeks, depending on their frequency of attendance
Students who are not present in ALL the class will not be considered a student and will be removed from attendance, groups & mailing lists
· Students are sent targets weekly. In the beginning they are requested to complete those revision targets personally. Groups take place once a week. Students will be reciting in groups the new lesson to the Group Incharge
· The group incharge will be assessing each student with atleast one surah from the revision target.
· This activity also acts as a check for students if or not they are completing their revision targets.
· Group incharges complete weekly progress reports to keep track of each student and then Class teacher guide them accordingly.
· Buddy system is introduced after the first term assessment, as we pick students with good tajweed and buddy them with weaker ones.
It is expected for the buddies to
meet/call at least thrice a week and recite the weekly target to each other.
Assessment and Testing :
InshAllah Teacher will be doing term vise assessments and final assessments for each Juz.