Al Huda Institute cordially invites you to the Graduation Ceremony of Taleem al Qura'n Diploma Course 2010-11 & Completed Online Courses
Date: Saturday, June 30th, 2012
Time: 9:30 am to 2:00 pm
Venue: Al-Huda Institute Canada
5671 McAdam Road, Mississauga, ON, L4Z 1N9 (map below)
Students of the below listed online courses, who have successfully met all the requirements of the course, shall be graduating in this year’s Graduation ceremony inshaAllah.
Courses graduating in 2012:
Taleem al Quran Courses:
TQ Diploma Urdu (TQ08-1429)
TQ Certificate Urdu (TQWC)
TQ Diploma Urdu (Conference Call-QC)
TQ Diploma English (TQEN 2011)
Taleem al Hadith Courses:
Taleem al Hadith and Seerah (AHM)
Note: Deadline for submitting Tests and Assignment is over. Kindly do not call for extension time of completing tests/assignments.
Those Students who could not complete their exams will graduate with next graduation in 2013 or 2014
If there are any further concerns please contact:
Online Result Coordinator, Sr. Iman Kirmani
Graduating Students / Visitors Instructions
1) Those students who are visiting from outside areas are requested to make their own boarding and transport arrangements.
2) If you arrive on Friday before Juma'h prayers you can attend khutba and pray at Masjid. Alhamdulillah Al-Huda Canada Masjid has arrangement of 5 times Salah prayers so you and your family members can attend them during your stay.
3) Students are requested to come in uniform on Graduation day June 30th. (White shalwar kamiz or black abaya)
4) Graduating Students who attend the program and arrive on Friday are given scarves to wear on Graduation Day, from Al-Huda Institute Canada. Friday working hours are 9:00 am to 4:00 pm.
5) A great opportunity to do Dawah with Actions. Avail it with Salam, Smile, Kindness and Patience.
There will be Online Students meeting after the Program on June, 30th. Kindly check at reception for Online students meeting room. If you want to attend the meeting kindly stay till 4:00 pm
Students are encouraged to invite female guests to accompany them (No charges required)
Online Broadcast Attendees
Ceremony will be broadcasted LIVE on Paltalk, Inspeak, www.farhathashmi.com/alhudalive & www.alhudatalk.com rooms.
'AlHuda Graduation Ceremony 2012'
Please invite others to attend also
If you attend the graduation online your certificate will be posted at a later date InshaAllah, to the address you provide when registering. Additional shipping charges will apply
Registration for Certificate
Registration charges are:
$60 = Taleem al Quran & Taleem al Hadith Courses
(If you have completed two courses fee will be paid for both courses, please update the quantity when paying the fee below)
Registration Date Extended till June, 27th, 2012
Wednesday June 27th 11:00pm EST (Form will be disabled at 11:00 pm and no Registrations will be accepted after that)
In order to receive their Diplomas and Certificates, it’s mandatory for all graduating students to pay the registration charges, whether or not they are attending the graduation live. Payment can be made online below